Hey H Dolls... I went shopping with my Madre (Ma) the other day and she actually picked out and recommended this Mango dress. I must say I passed it up a few times on the rack as other pretty things peaked my interest and it was always my last pick for oh well, I guess if I find it next time i'll give it a though - i did that for a few weeks. Long story short this dress was my mum's first pick. Reminds me of my prom dress with the velvet feel... I'm so glad I eventually took it that's for sure.. No loss there and I can't wait to have a reason to wear it... I am open to suggestions and options on how to wear this Mango stunner - one of those simple classics that needs very little to give off elegance!!! Love my Ma (thanks for making me see the beauty in this dress). You all have a fantastic weekend!!! To you all... Have a fabulous weekend!!! Mwah (Kisses) ...
Coconut Oil : Coconut oil is a very light product that helps in not weighing your hair down as it easily absorbs without clogging your scalp and as a result can be used daily on your hair and scalp. This product also contains Vitamin E which is great in supporting a healthy scalp. A lot of oils are good to use as a pre-shampoo treatment for a dry scalp, as well as a leave-in conditioner for damaged ends – Guess what Coconut Oil is one of them. I have also come to learn that it’s great to use as a moisturizer for skin and as a healthy alternative for cooking – I haven’t yet tried these last two options but will do so I bet in the future. Try it out and tell me how it worked for you. I usually use virgin coconut oil that I buy at Clicks Pharmacy. Argan Oil : I am obsessed with this oil. This exotic oil from Morocco does wonders for my hair – I have found the perfect hair oil. It hydrates my scalp, my hair strands glistening shine and it also helps in smoothing and controlling frizz. I...
Comments
Post a Comment